|Date of birth||June 24, 1967|
|Birth place||Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA|
|Years active||1989 to present|
|Seasons||1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 15|
|First episode||"24 Hours"|
|Last episode||"And in the End..."|
|Credits||141 episodes (see below)|
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3 - Until "Union Station"
- Season 8 - From "Never Say Never" onward
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 12 - "Canon City"
- Season 15 - "And in the End..."
- Eldest of three siblings.
- Born in Colorado Springs, Colorado, but mainly raised in Spring, Texas.
- Attended Klein High School where she participated in athletics & acting.
- Attended the Acting Conversatory of the State New York at Purchase; graduated in 1989 with a B.F.A.
- After leaving "ER" in 1996, Sherry taught acting at her alma mater SUNY Purchase.
- Spent a year traveling through Europe.
- Enjoys skiing, riding motorcycles, reading and traveling.
- Dated British businessman Paul Goldstein in the early '90s for nearly three years, but broke due to the pressures of a long-distance romance.
- Left "ER" in November of 1996 to move back to New York and to spend more time with her boyfriend, investment banker Odell Lambroza. The following year, they broke up.
- Was nicknamed "The Goodbye Girl" in 1996 by people in Hollywood because of her leaving numerous popular TV shows.
- Married Larry Joseph in October of 1998. They divorced in January of 2006.
- Has two children: a daughter named Phoebe (born in March of 2001) and a son named Milo (born in April of 2004).
- Her paternal grandmother is from Sweden.
- Sherry is the only cast member to leave and return to "ER."
- Currently resides in Los Angeles, California.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.