|Date of birth||June 4, 1971|
|Birth place||Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA|
|Years active||1985 to present|
|Seasons||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, & 15|
|First episode||"24 Hours"|
|Last episode||"And in the End..."|
Noah Wyle, born June 4, 1971, in Hollywood, Los Angeles, California, USA, is an american actor.
He stars as John Carter in ER. He was a series regular from the first season until the eleventh season. He reprised the role as a recurring guest star in the twelfth season. He rejoined the starring cast for a five-episode arc in the show's fifteenth and final season in 2009. He appeared in 254 episodes over the series run and had the most ER credits in the show. 254/331
He is also known for his roles in the films A Few Good Men (1992), Pirates of Silicon Valley (1999), and Donnie Darko (2001). He has had a starring role in the science fiction series Falling Skies from 2011 to 2015, also he started in the fantasy-adventure series The Librarians from 2014 to 2018.
- Season 1
- Season 2
- Season 3
- Season 4
- Season 5
- Season 6
- Season 7
- Season 8
- Season 9
- Season 10
- Season 11
- Season 15 - 5 episodes
- Season 12 - 4 episodes
- Is the middle child of three children.
- Parents are Stephen Wyle and Marjorie Speer; divorced when Noah was 6 years old.
- Stepfather is James C. Katz.
- His paternal grandparents Edith and Frank Wyle founded the Los Angeles Craft and Folk Art Museum.
- Attended the Thatcher School in Ojai, California; graduated in 1989.
- Participated in a theater arts program at Northwestern University after his junior year of high school.
- Is a vegan.
- Met make-up artist Tracy Warbin in 1996, proposed to her on Valentine's Day in 1999 and married in May of 2000. They separated in late October of 2009.
- Has three children: a son named Owen Strausser Speer Wyle (born on November 9, 2002) also a daughter named Auden Wyle (born on October 15, 2005) and a daughter named Frances Harper Wyle (born on June 22, 2015)
- Dated actress Samantha Mathis.
- In 1999, Noah made an appearance during the beginning of Steve Jobs's "Macworld Expo" keynote presentation, initially pretending to be Jobs.
- Dated Sherry Stringfield during the first season of "ER."
- Skilled in fencing & horseriding.
- In June of 1999, he bought Bo Derek's ranch in San Ysidro, California.
- Collects baseball cards, antiques and any bric-a-brac that pertains to the Biblical Noah's Ark.
- His all-time favorite "ER" scene was when he stood in a dark room and read to legendary actor/acting coach Sanford Meisner, who portrayed a terminally ill patient in the Season 1 episode "Sleepless in Chicago."
- His least favorite "ER" scene was when he performed mouth-to-mouth resuscitation on a dog.
- Married to Sara Wells in June of 2015.
- Appeared on Sesame Street for Episode 3526 as Dr. Colburn