|Date of birth||September 9, 1972|
|Birth place||Šibenik, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia|
|Season||6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14 & 15|
|First episode||"Leave it to Weaver"|
|Last episode||"The Book of Abby"|
Goran Višnjić, born September 9, 1972 in Šibenik, SR Croatia, SFR Yugoslavia, is an actor. He starred as Dr. Luka Kovač from the sixth season until the fifteenth and final season. He has also appeared in the films The Peacemaker (1997), Practical Magic (1998), Elektra (2005) and The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo (2011) and had a voice role in Ice Age (2002). He has made appearances in the series Leverage and Pan Am. He currently stars in the ABC series Red Widow. Goran is married to Eva Visnjic with whom he has three children.
He is also known for his work on the ABC Scifi Timeless.
- His father Željko Višnjić, was a bus driver and his mother, Milka worked in a food market
- Has an older brother named Joško.
- Trained as a paratrooper in the Croatian army when he was 18 years old and volunteered to stay on for an additional three months during the war with Serbia.
- His hobbies are fencing, swimming and diving.
- He wind surfs and practices kung fu.
- Has a large scar on his stomach from gastric ulcer surgery.
- Studied at the Academy of Dramatic Art, University of Zagreb.
- Married Eva Visnjic (former name Ivana Vrdoljak) in May of 1999.
- Has three children: son named Tin (who was adopted in 2007), son named Vigo (born in 2011 to a surrogate mother) and a daughter Vivien Sofia (adopted in 2013)
- Has also acknowledged paternity of a daughter named Lana (born in 2007)
- Is been active in the American and European animal rights movements.
- In 1999, he was named People magazine's "Sexiest Import."
- Is currently a representative for both the International Fund for Animal Welfare and an Animal Friends Croatia.
- Has also supported a number of medical institutions in Croatia through the donation of money or equipment.
- Is a huge fan of the television show "Stargate SG-1."
- Named "One of TV's Sexiest Men" in the June 5-11, 2005 issue of "TV Guide."
- His wife Eva Visnjic is a daughter of the famous Croatian film director Antun Vrdoljak.