County General's Operating Room is a floor in the County General Hospital where numerous patients, some of whom are often too badly injured to be treated in the ER are often transported up to the OR to have surgery performed on them.
Chiefs of surgery
- Pre-1998 : David Morgenstern
- 1998-1999 : Donald Anspaugh
- 1999-2003 : Robert Romano
- 1999-2003 : Elizabeth Corday (associate)
- 2003-2004 : Elizabeth Corday
- 2004-present : Lucien Dubenko
Known attending physicians
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.