|Date of birth||July 19, 1962|
|Birth place||Santa Barbara, California, USA|
|Years active||1974 to present|
|Seasons||1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 15|
|First episode||"24 Hours"|
|Last episode||"Heal Thyself"|
|Credits||180 episodes (see below)|
Anthony is also known for his roles in the films Revenge of the Nerds (1984), Top Gun (1986), The Forgotten (2004) and Zodiac (2007). He starred in the short-lived ABC series Zero Hour.
- Season 1 - all episodes
- Season 2 - all episodes
- Season 3 - all episodes
- Season 4 - all episodes
- Season 5 - all episodes
- Season 6 - all episodes
- Season 7 - all episodes
- Season 8 - all episodes
- Season 15 - "Heal Thyself"
- His mother, Erika (who was of German descent) was a landscape painter & artist and his father, Peter (who was of English, Irish, Scottish and Spanish-Mexican descent) was an architect.
- Is the youngest of five children.
- Attended San Marcos High School in Santa Barbara, California where he graduated in 1980.
- Studied theater at the University of Southern California where he received a Bachelor's degree in drama.
- Has been married to Jeanine Lobell (who is a make-up artist) since September 5, 1994 and they have four children: a son, Bailey (born on June 1, 1994) and three daughters: twins Esme and Wallis (born on September 1, 2000) and Poppy (born on March 15, 2002).
- Dated actress Meg Ryan from 1986 to 1987.
- Owns his own production company called Aviator Films.
- Is on the Board for the "Cure For Autism Now" Foundation.
- Is a big fan of race car driving and the Comedy Central TV series "South Park."
- His grandfather designed Walt Disney Studios in the 1930s.
- Is an honorary board member of Access Theatre, a repertory acting company comprised of disabled artists.
- Serves as a chairman for Shoe4Africa, a non-profit organization that donates shoes to Kenyan athletes and aims to build the largest public children's hospital in Africa.
- Has been a certified private pilot (airplane single engine land) since 2012.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.